Totton & Eling Town Council Facilities
For hire of rooms and for more information please call Mandy:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9.30am - 4.30pm, 07501 336 498
If no answer please leave a message and Mandy willl get back to you.
- Email email@example.com
Details about the Hownsdown Hall
- The Hall has a raised stage area.
- The kitchen is equipped with a cooker, fridge, tea urn, crockery and cutlery, making it suitable for tea and coffee making and prepared food.
- It can also serve as a Bar having a counter accessible from the Hall.
- Tables and chairs are available for up to 100 if required.
- Ample car parking available.
- Reasonable and comptetitive hire rates.
- Capacity: 100 Maximum
Run by the Hounsdown Community Association (Reg. Charity No. 291532) by volunteers for the benefit of the local community, but inquiries welcome from anyone - anywhere.
Are you planning an event (such as a party, a reunion, a meeting, Training day, etc.) or are you starting a club or new group activity?
Why not consider Hounsdown Community Centre for your venue?
- Inquiries welcomed from Businesses
- Rates negotiable
- Currently there are some regular morning, afternoon and evening vacancies. Regular hirers can promote their sessions free of charge in the Hounsdown Community Centre News delivered to local households.
- Ideal for Parties, Discos or Wedding Receptions.
The Hall is situated just off the west bound side of the A35 approximately 500 yards from the Rushington roundabout (Jct of A35 & A326).
Types of activities
Regular activities at the Hall include a Bird Society, Dog Training, Rainbows/Brownies & Guides, Garden & Social Club and Karate.
The Thursday Tea Club
- Thursday, 10am - 12 noon
- £1.60 per session including raffle ticket.
Come along to enjoy a chat, a cup of tea or coffee or squash with biscuits, sandwiches and a slice of cake. 5 games of Bingo are held most weeks.
A variety of books and bric a brac are available to buy for a nominal sum which helps towards Coach trips and the Annual Christmas Dinner.
Coach Trips and Christmas Dinner are just part of the enjoyment organised at very competitive prices.
Everyone is welcome on Thursday night for Bingo 6.30pm for 9pm. Only 50p per book.
New members always made welcome.
Why not come along and meet some lovely friendly people.
If you require further information, ring Brenda Reynolds 02380 865164.
People who are willing to run regular classes for Martial Arts, Arts & Crafts, Drama, Aerobics or infact anything within reason for the benefit of others, required.
For more information and to book, please call Mandy on 07501 336498 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (9.30am - 4.30pm - or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hounsdown Community Association who run the Hall is a registered Charity and therefore needs all your support.